Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Bucket List

  • Study Abroad
  • Be Scuba certified
  • Full Moon party in Thailand
  • Tickets to the Superbowl
  • Live on my own
  • Travel to Africa
  • Go Skydiving
  • Visit the South
  • Dedicate myself to a cause
  • Grow a garden (even just a small one!)
  • Marry my best friend
  • See the Pyramids and the Sphinx
  • Give a scholarship to Gonzaga University
  • Rock climb (outdoors!)
  • Couchsurf in Ireland
  • See Machu Pichu
  • Learn to golf
  • Return to Florence
  • Be in two places at once
  • Ride a Camel
  • Ride an Elephant
  • Go to the airport and spontaneously choose a flight
  • "Hold up" the Leaning Tower of Pisa

1 comment:

  1. thats my girl! way to get back on the bloggin !!! YOU, ME, KB ... im not kidding.. full moon party in thailand is our destiny!! so many things on your bucket list are on mine!!!

    ReplyDelete